Sunday, November 29, 2009

Random Relics

Lets have a little fun, and break it down into a few terms :

The Magnet Relic:

I'm sure every collector has a player they can never seem to avoid. He pops up with his beady little eyes, and tortures you with his smile. His timing is ridiculously evil, and he shows no mercy as he crashes your hobby party. As a matter of fact you have so many relics of that player you can probably sew together a full jersey.

Ladies & Gentleman meet Mr. Upton.


B.J Upton
The King Of The Relic Empire.


The Coco Relic:

What is a Coco relic? A Coco relic is an extremely low numbered jersey card of a shitty player. It is by far the most annoying, and heartbreaking of all relic cards. However, there is a plus side to it. You just saved another collector from pulling it, and that my friend is a good thing.


Coco Crisp 1/1


The Mojo Hand

3 comments:

  1. Lol. I have to figure out who my magnet relic and coco relics are. I feel like Matt Kemp might be my magnet one. Though I don't know about the Coco. Perhaps Khalil Greene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyyy I love Coco. Though I agree that he's a shitty player haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a brief encounter with khalil. Thats a tough one.

    ReplyDelete