Friday, April 10, 2009

SPX Redemption


These are a few hits from the 09 SPX box I pitched in half on with Flipper. The box included a whopping 9 hits with a Carlton Fisk 03 Sweet Spot Game Used patch as the buy back. I took the Fukudome 2 colored patch 19/99, a Luis Cruz auto 1/99, and the redemption. Flipper is always good to me so I left him the base, and the remaining 6 hits. I wonder what rookies are available for redemption? If anyone can email me that would be great. Overall I think this box made up for the previous junk box we purchased. I will post the redemption when it is received in 10-14 weeks.

UPDATE
I just redeemed the card, and it is for athlete #4.


THE MOJO HAND

2 comments:

  1. i need that #4 i got the # 5 i want ur fukudome 2. I got a valvere dual swatch and a's auto of a pithcer whose name starts with an o and a redemption when i picked up 2 packs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a name? Also I need to know the name of the pitcher who's name starts with an "O".

    THE MOJO HAND

    ReplyDelete