Saturday, November 7, 2009

Tina & The Aeromoblie


I recently decided to give it a shot, and try to complete both the Inventions Of The Future, and Extinct Creature sets from this years Allen & Ginter. I posted my needs at Sports Card Fun, and a lady by the name of Tina responded. I asked her what she wanted in return for the Aeromobile card pictured below, and she said nothing? That's right she gave me this card!


What a great card!

We are talking about S.C.F a place where if your a penny off the B.V the trade doesn't go down. Or where a card booked for $8.00 requires a lengthy negotiation worthy of car salesman. It makes me feel good to know that there are still people out there who treat this hobby like a hobby, and not a franchise.

Well Tina you picked the right person to take care. If you ever come across my blog, and see anything you like please email me. I owe you one.

Thanks

The Mojo Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment