Monday, November 9, 2009

Frank " Ponch" Poncherello


This was actually a redemption I pulled last year, and to be honest I have so many freaking redemption's going on that I forgot all about it. I really liked the American Celebrity inserts Topps released in this years American Heritage set.

The design is pretty cool, and the photo of a young Erik Estrada proudly standing next to the bike that almost killed him is priceless. The relic is stitched like something straight out of the 70's, and although it's beige colored it's possible that it may be a piece of his actual C.H.i.P's uniform ( or some crazy 70's dress shirt).




I showed my wife, and we cracked up laughing. It instantly brought back memories of our childhood, and the crazy T.V shows we watched as kids. It was also a reminder of how great those 70's shows really were, and how bad some of the current ones are.

Its not often a relic card makes you laugh.

What a "Groovy" card man!

The Mojo Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment