Monday, December 21, 2009

The odds of Topps Heritage retail is really odd itself.


Ahhh! There is nothing quite like picking up a blaster of Topps Heritage Or High Series from your local Wally-World. The odds stated on the box are almost never correct, and can leave one wondering why they even bother putting them on the package. Who ever is in charge of shuffling the deck when Topps Heritage is on the schedule must be outside on a smoke break , or asleep half the shift.

This can be a very good thing, or a very bad thing, but then again you have to take the bad with the good. I have ripped blasters where I have pulled one chrome, and a few where I have pulled six. Then again that is the beauty of Topps Heritage Retail there's a mistake I mean mystery, or should I say surprise in every box. If your not happy with your first chances are your second will make up for your first.

Shall We!!

Topps Rookie Stars: Unknown Odds ( considered base?)

I pulled a whopping sixteen of these! My third or fourth pack was full of them.



Then & Now/ Rookie Performers: 1/12 Packs

Nothing unusual here. The fact they are inserted 1/12 packs, and a retail only contains eight packs means nothing more then pure luck on my end.

Mr. Banks/ Mr. Rollins--- Mat Latos



Short Prints: 1/3 Packs

Once again nothing to unusual here other then one extra S.P, and I actually did fairly well.

Beckham/Hanson/ Hoffman

Chrome Parallel: 1/4

Score!

Odds Correct!

Russell Branyan 450/1960--- Ben Zobrist 1/1960


Chrome Parallel Refractor 1/11:

This is the Hit of the box. Heritage Refractors are eye candy, and strictly for eye candy purposes.

Andrew McCutchen Refractor 12/560


Now that is a Twompy well spent....


The Mojo Hand

6 comments:

  1. The rookie stars cards are base cards, and there appears to be quite a few of them in the High Series. I agree though, I don't think I've opened a blaster yet that was close to the stated odds for all the different inserts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude,
    Would you trade the Andrew McCutchen??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude,

    I will give it to you. I just sent your package. Let me drag my ass for a week, and I will send it out to you.

    I figured they were base. Im just not used to having a few packs loaded with them.

    Jay

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this set for all the rookies it includes. It's perfect for my 2010 autograph sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Zobrist available for trade?

    ReplyDelete