Thursday, August 13, 2009

Product Review " 2009 Topps Chrome"


Chrome is where its at period. You never feel cheated when you buy a hobby, and shiny cards in a rainbow of colors never go out of style. Topps even took things a step further with this years release, and added on card autographs.

Finally a company went with what the collectors wanted for a change, and the end result is one of the finest Chrome releases I have seen in years. Its truly incredible what chrome technology can do to such a simple design. Even the W.B.C cards look good, and that's coming from a W.B.C hater folks.

I managed to pull an autograph of my favorite Athletic Andrew Bailey, and with the help of The Mojo Hand Pulled a Red Refractor 1/25 of Detroit's future stud Ryan Perry.

If you like shiny numbered cards, and on card autographs ( who doesn't) then 2009 Topps Chrome is as good as it gets. As a matter of fact I just may buy one more box.

Total Score : 4/5 fingers

As usual all cards are negotiable just email me.

The Mojo Hand

8 comments:

  1. This is very helpful, thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    I try to make my reviews an easy read.

    Mojo

    ReplyDelete
  3. You speak the truth. Chrome is still awesome after all these years.

    It seems like they've dispensed with the different poses from the flagship set, which is a bit disappointing. But I've only seen a few cards on the blogs, so not sure about that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Chrome. Love it.

    I'm trying to wait to see if the price drops at all but I don't think I will be able to hold out long enough. I may ask I Am Joe Collector for some advice on that.

    Here's hoping that Ryan Perry pans out for the sake of your sweet red refractor.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This year's Chrome is pretty sweet looking, and the colored refractors are getting fairly good sale prices on eBay. Plus I gotta love Andy Pettitte being included in the set... speaking of, did you happen to pull any Andys?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I got the base. Do you want it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just busted a box of chrome and got autos of george kataras and tommy hanson. not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The chrome works for me. I already told my girlfriend that thats what I want for my birthday, anniversary, Chanukah and Christmas

    ReplyDelete