Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Case Of The Missing Autograph



I picked a box of 2009 Tristar Projection's up from El Waldo yesterday, and without hesitation began to rip packs as soon as my hiney hit the passenger seat of my whip. I really like the feel and design of 09 Projections.

The white stickers they use for ink is fantastic, and helps give the autograph an on card look. You also get a bonus pack of 08 high series 1,2,3 with every blaster which is loaded with some of today's top young talent.

Tristar has proven to me that they can in fact release back to back interesting, and affordable products. I mean for $21.42 you really cant go wrong unless for some reason your hit was a no show, and that's exactly what happened.

After ripping open pack number five I noticed there was no autograph as promised on the box, and wait a second wheres the box?

I began to search my vehicle as my wife screamed, and drove like the maniac she is. No box? As soon as we pulled in the driveway I unloaded the useless crap in the hatch I just blew my paycheck on, and hauled ass to El Waldo's parking lot.

As I drove towards our parking spot lying there on the asphalt was the empty box pictured above. I got back to my house ran right to my Mac, and began to write a full blown letter to Tristar about my missing autograph.

As I began to cut the U.P.C out of the top of the box a small envelope slid out? Inside was a Dustin Richardson autograph 6/25.


Ohhh these things I do.

The Mojo Hand







No comments:

Post a Comment