Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Incredible!

(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)

I just received the Upper Deck Masterpiece cards I won from the Dave and Adams contest earlier this evening, and let me tell you I'm still in shock. The Dick Butkus autograph is flawless, and may be the finest on card autograph of a Hall of Fame football player I have ever laid my eyes on let alone my hand. I don't think this autograph could have been laid out more perfect. Its signed with a Royal Blue Sharpie, and is absolutely flawless. The artwork that accompanies it is very well detailed, and the black border around the card makes it a mini masterpiece. The Dallas Clark auto is also fantastic, and just shows how an on card autograph can take a card to another level where as a sticker one is so limited. Not pictured in the previous post are the three framed parallels pictured above. The Metallic Bronze of Donnie Avery is numbered 1/25, what looks like a Metallic Light Blue of Franco Harris is numbered to his jersey 27/32, and the Rustic framed of Chris Johnson is numbered 36/99. I also received several short prints, and thanks to three hobby boxes worth of wax am very close to set completion. Once again I would like to thank Dave and Adams for hooking me up with these mini masterpieces.

The Mojo Hand

No comments:

Post a Comment